祝你健康!
To your health!
我要为此干杯!
I'll drink to that!
随量!
Whatever you like!
我失陪一会儿!
Excuse me for a minute.
菜不好,请多多包涵!
Hope you enjoy yourself.
女性们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出非常快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。
Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
招待会目前开始。
The reception will now begin.
全体起立,奏国歌!
All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem1!
出席今天招待会的贵宾有
The distinguished2 guests paarticipating the reception are
目前请讲话
I have the honour to call upon
开幕式目前结束。
This concludes the opening ceremony.
隆重庆祝
Grand celebration
庆祝成立一周年
Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of
热烈祝贺第一届锦标赛
Hail the first FIFA of
值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!
On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.
祝你工作顺利、事业有成、身体健康、家庭幸福!
Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
衷心祝贺你当选
Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as
举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会
Hold a meeting/百度竞价推广inar/conference/forum/symposium
赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人
Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
举行谈判
Enter into negotiation
交涉
Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.
事物性会谈
Talks at working level
对口会谈
Counterpart talks
议程项目
Items on the agenda
主题
Theme
议题
Topic for discussion
双方商定的议程
Schedule mutually agreed upon
开幕会议
Opening session
全领会议
Plenary session
开场白
Introduction
状况介绍
Presentation
小组讨论
Panel discussion
同有关单位磋商
Hold consultations3 with the organizations concerned
一轮会谈
One round of talks
决议
Resolution
谅解备忘录
Memorandum of understanding
目前开会。
I declare the meeting open.
请发言。
I invite the representative of To take the floor.
下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济状况
Now I would like to give you a brief overview4 of Beijing's economy.
我的介绍完了,谢谢!
That's all for my presentation.thank you.
我先说这么多。
So much for my remarks for now.
我要说的就是这类。
That's all for what I want to say.
你看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?
I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
让我先谈一个问题。
If you agree, let me start with one issue
在谈那个问题之前我想对你刚刚讲的话谈点怎么看。
Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
你对此事如何看呢?
I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
我建议休会十分钟。
I propose a ten-minute break.
我想接着刚刚的问题讲下去。
I will pick up where we left off just now.
对不起,我插一句。
Sorry for the interruption but
当然可以!
By all means.
如何都行!
Whatever you say.
我没异议。
I have no objection.
我方对这个问题有异议。
We take exception to this question.
大家开心地看到
We note with pleasure that
这个日期贵方感觉适合吗?
I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?
不知你们上午谈的如何?
I wonder how the meeting went this morning?
我方非常期望贵方能尽快给予一定的回话。
We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable5 and prompt commitment as soonas possible.
请你们务必在8月1近日提出意向书。
You are kindly6 requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.
纠缠这个问题。
Entangle7 this issue.
倡导节省
Advocate/uphold thriftiness
为了国家的兴盛
For the sake of national property
经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了非常深的印象。
The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.
密切注视
Keep close watch on
促进密符合作
Spur/promote intensive cooperation