后 悔


我真不该那样。 I shouldnt have done it.

A: I shouldnt have done it. 我真不该那样。

B: What did you do? 你做什么了?


这次我真的给弄糟了。 I really screwed up this time.

◆I really messed up. 我真的搞砸了。


我非常后悔错过了那次机会。 Im sorry to have missed the chance.

=I regret having missed the chance.


我后悔做了那件事。 I regret doing that.

A: I regret doing that. 我后悔做了那件事。

B: What do you mean? 你是指什么?


我如果不说那句话就好了。 I shouldnt have said that.

A: Your words have hurt her. 你的话伤害她了。

B: I shouldnt have said that. 我如果不说那句话就好了。


我做得有点过分。 I went a little far.

=I overdid1 it.


我如果没做这件事就好了。 How I wish I hadnt done it.

=If only I didnt do that.

A: How I wish I hadnt done it. 我如果没做这件事就好了。

B: Its too late. 太晚了