让大家来看下面2段小对话:
Dialogue I
A: What's your price per dozen for leathern gloves?/每打皮手套的价格是多少?
B: 30 dollars per dozen./每打30USD。
A: It's much too high. We have another offer for a similar one at a much lower price./太贵了。同样的商品,大家另外得到的价格比这低得多。
B: I can assure you that our price is the most favorable. A trial will convince you of my words./我向你保证,大家的价格是最佳惠的,尝试一下你就了解了。
A: If you can go a little lower, I'd be able to give you an order on the spot./假如你能把价格减少些,我目前就订货。
B: This price of yours is out of the question. You musk1 know that the cosplayt of production has risen a great deal in recent years./这是不可能的。你了解,近几年里生产本钱与日俱增。
A: I hope you'll give a second thought to it./期望你再考虑一下。
B: We have to discuss the problem later./大家只好下次再讨论这个问题了。
Dialogue II
A: Well, to come straight to the point, could you tell us something about your new price?/那好,单刀直入地说吧,能讲讲你们的新价格吗?
B: Most willingly. It's $600 per ton./非常乐意。每吨价格600USD。
A: That's a high price./好贵啊!
B: But you know, the price of this article has soared up since last year./但你了解,自去年开始这种产品的价格猛增。
A: I know. But I must say it's still unacceptable./我了解。但我还是不可以同意这个价格。