货物运输过程中若有损毁,那样赔偿就不可防止。这个问题有时会相当棘手,但却是一项打造公司口碑的要紧影响原因。目前就来学学如何使用简单的英语来解决赔偿这个问题吧!
??
??Dialogue 1
??
??A: How about taking the damaged portion1 at a lower price?

??损毁的那部分即使实惠一点,怎么样?

??B: What kind of price did you have in mind?

??你说多少呢?

??A: I was thinking of 40% off.

??打个6折吧。

??B: That will probably be ok.

??应该可以吧。
??
??Dialogue 2
??
??A: We can't process your damage claim.

??大家没办法办理你的索赔。

??B: Why not?

??为何?

??A: You didn't note the damage on the bill of lading.

??你没在提货单上注明损毁状况。

??B: I see.

??如此子!

Dialogue 3
??
??A: What about our claim?

??大家的赔偿如何啦?

??B: Our shipping2 manager is looking into it.

??大家的货运经理正在调查这件事。

??A: When will we hear something from him?

??什么时间会有消息呢?

??B: On, in just a day or two, I think.

??哦,我想就这一两天吧。

??
??Dialogue 4
??
??A: Here is the final settlement for your claim.

??你的赔偿问题终于解决了。

??B: Thanks. We appreciate how fast you worked.

??谢谢你们这么快就办好了。

??A: We only hope we won't have this kind of problem again.

??大家只不过期望不会再有这种事情发生。

??B: That goes for us too.

??大家也是这么期望。