5. Im so mad at...
Here, have some coffee on me. 来,我请你喝咖啡。
Ill have some on you all right. 好吧,我要挂你的帐喝它个痛快。(多没人性呀!)
Our leader is more devious1 than your leader. 大家头儿比你们的要棋高中一年级筹。
B.S. our leader invented the word? 胡说八道这个词是咱们领导创造的吧?
The pen is mightier2 than the sword. 笔利于剑。
Cad! Cur! Beast! 无赖!流氓!杂种!(可不要到处对人乱讲哟)
Omph! 唔!
Ahh! 啊哈!
Gee3, dont be mad, dear, red looks good on you. 喏,亲爱的,别生气呀。红颜色对于你再适合不过了。
Look what you did, squirt! 小子,你仔细看你做的好事!
Cool it man,Im sorry. 对不起,请你息怒。
Auck, dont hit me! Im an innocent bystander. 啊呦,别整我,我只不过个旁观者。
Snort! I didnt do anything wrong! 哼哼,我没做错啥事啊。
Out! 滚出去!
Im sorry, sir. I didnt mean it. 对不起,老兄,我并没恶意。
Fool, you added this bill up wrong! 笨蛋,你把账单加多了!
So I made a mistake, big deal! 我真是错得不靠谱了。
6. Im So Sad...
Broke again. 又破产了。
That was my last one, too. 那可是我最后额财产了。
Sigh. He doesnt even know Im alive. 啊啊,他一直都不了解我还活着。
The only feasting I do these days is in my dream. 这几天我只能在梦中享受山珍海味了。
I lost two teeth, my contract, and the game. (意译)福无双降,祸不单行;黄鼠狼单咬病鸭子。
Sob4, I lost. 呜呜,我又输了。
He tricked me. I hate him. 他耍弄了我,好恨他。
Johnny doesnt like me. 乔妮不喜欢我。
I blew it. 大家吹了。
Im all washed up. 我都完事了(筋疲力尽了)。
Joe was really a rat. 乔(生前)是个十足的大骗子。(咒骂)
Shh! Hell hear you. 咻,小声点,他会听到的。