Dialogue
L=LoreiM=Mike
L: What a game! I like playing man-to-man defense1, while I can keep my guy from scoring.
L: 多精彩的比赛!我喜欢这种一对一的防守赛,如此我可以阻止对手得分。
M: Yeah! If we had been playing zone defense, I don't think we would have beaten them by so much.
M: 是啊!假如大家当时打地区联防,就不会赢他们那样多了。
L: We might only have tied, and then gone into overtime2.
L: 大家顶多只能打个平手,然后进入加时赛。
M: But I knew we were going to win by intuition3.
M: 但我凭直觉就了解大家会赢。
L: Really?
L: 是不是真的?
M: Well, their play was too loose. They should have played a tighter game. Their defense seemed confused, uncoordinated.
M: 是啊,他们的防守太松懈了。盯人应该盯紧一点才对。他们的防守阵容一片混乱,而且不够默契。
L: That's true. Let it be, we won the game and really beat them.
L: 那倒真是的。管它呢,反正大家已经赢了,也真的打败了他们。
M: Do you want to practice still more next Sunday?
M: 下周日你想加大练习吗?
L: Next Sunday? Okay. You can teach me how to hit the ones from inside the key.
L: 下周日?好啊。你可以教我怎么样在篮板下投球。
M: You can perhaps help me improve my dribbling4 skills, too.
M: 你也可以教我怎么样运球。
L: Sounds good. See you!
L: 听起来很好。再见!
M: Be there, or be square.
M: 不见不散!