At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me and for your compliments1.
第一,我要感谢你对我的友爱和问候。
Your kindness means so much.
你的关心铭记在心。
Your thoughtfulness has given me great joy.
你的无微不至的关怀给了我非常大的欣慰。
It is generous of you to show me so much consideration.
承蒙你对我这样关心。
Believe me, I am truly grateful for your good understanding.
对你们的理解,我确实真诚地表示感谢。
It is at time like this that one really appreciates the kindness of a friend.
只有在这种时刻,一个人才会真的领会到朋友的深情厚意。
I'm really indebted to you.
我很感谢你。
I am greatly indebted to you for the trouble you have gone.
你为我的事不辞辛劳,我感谢不尽。
It is generous of you to take so much interest in my work.
承蒙你对我的工作这样操心。
I realize that the task took a lot of your precious time.

我了解你为这事花了很多宝贵的时间。
We were delighted to receive your gifts.
大家开心地收到了你的礼物。
Expected gifts are a pleasure to receive, but unexpected remembrances are an even greater joy.
盼望中的礼物固然可喜,而意料之外的礼物更使人喜出望外。
A thousand thanks for your frequent letter of encouraging advice.
万分感谢你常常来信给我以鼓励和忠告。
It was good of you to send us an announcement of your marriage.
收到你们寄来的婚丧嫁娶礼喜帖,感谢你们的盛意。
This is to thank you again for your wonderful hospitality2 and to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing you again.
第三感谢你的盛情款待,很期望能再见你。
It's a pleasure to know special people like you who bring so much pleasure with things that they do.
非常高兴认识你如此一位以诚待人的朋友。
Your thoughtfulness is very much appreciated.
很感谢你无微不至的关怀。
Thank you very much for your warm letter

感谢你热情洋溢的来信。
Many thanks for remembering our anniversary and for your very kind remarks.
承蒙你能记得大家的结婚周年,并赐以美好的祝辞。很感谢!
Your letter of congratulations gives me a great deal of pleasure.
你的贺信带给我莫大的欢乐。
Your note of congratulations is deeply appreciated.
你的贺信使我很感激。
Thank you for your generous spirit of cooperation.
感谢你的慷慨合作精神。
Thank you for doing me a real favour.
感谢你实实在在地帮了我的忙。
You couldn't have given me anything that I would enjoy more.
再没什么比你的礼物更让我喜欢。
I am grateful for all your past kindness.
多蒙关照,万分感激。
I don't know how to thank you enough for your photo album.
你送我相册,我真不知如何感谢你才好。